AJAY TG GRANTED BAIL ON 4th AUGUST
RELEASE 5th AUGUST
there is good news for all of us. Ajay TG was granted bail today,
however, the release will happen tomorrow. Today Chandra Kumar Kashyap
Judicial Magistrate First Class, Durg District, granted bail to Ajay
the 4th of August around five pm. The bail was granted under sec 167
(2) (a) (i), which is called statutory bail in local parlance. Since
the ninety days had expired and the police had not furnished the charge
sheet thus the magistrate who was authorising the detention had to
grant him bail.
the remand hearing on 2nd of August morning the police took further
remand for the 12th . The bail had been applied on 2nd evening itself
at 4.45 pm as the ninety days period was over at 5pm. Since the court
asked for the case diary it was slated for Monday morning. Today Ajay's
two friends Dilip Ingley and Bose Thomas were there when the matter got
listed and the order was reserved for the evening when they were joined
by Ajay 's lawyer Mahedra Dubey and Advocate Sudha Bharadwaj. The order
after stating why bail was being granted also stated the conditions
under which he would be released. They are
1. Ajay will furnish a personal bond of fifty thousand rupees.
2. Two sureties of Rs. 25,000 each.
3. On affidavit he will give a list of the movable and immovable property he has.
4. Every 2nd Monday of the month he will give his attendance in the local police station.
5. He will not move out of the country without the permission of the Court.
the two sureties (condition 2) was prepared in advance it was condition
(3) which has caused the delay in the release. The Court has asked the
lawyers of Ajay to take the notary public to the jail tomorrow morning
and get the list of property signed and notarised after which he will
You may be aware that AJay TG was arrested on the 5th August under Sections 124 (A) IPC and Sec 3, 4 ,8 (1)(2)3 of Chhattisgarh Public Security Act, 2005.
We hope this is the beginning of good news for Ajay TG. Will keep all of you informed of the developments.