*Call for Applications for Scholarships for UN Commission on the Status of Women 2008*
*Deadline for submission is 19 November*
Eight (8) Yvonne Hibbard scholarships will be awarded by the Division for the Advancement of Women (DAW) to attend the UN Commission on the Status of Women in 2008 - CSW 52. The following criteria apply:
1) The applicant's organization must be ECOSOC affiliated - UN ECOSOC NGO.
2) The applicant should be one who has never had a chance to attend the CSW
3) No previous recipient can apply.
4) The applicant should have experience and knowledge of the topics of CSW 52.
5) The applicant should submit detailed personal contact information and a brief biography.
6) Regional representation will be sought.
7)* **Deadline for submission is 19 November*
8) The final decision will be made by the Division for the Advancement of Women (DAW).
9) Apply to CSW52@UN.org.
Time is very short. The final decision will be made by the end of November.
NGO Committee on the Status of Women NY
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]